7 Tips To Getting The Most of Your Brazilian Wax
Many women and men are nervous before getting a brazilian wax. That is completely normal. However, as long as you go to an experienced salon, there is nothing to fear. Whether you are an experienced waxer or if you are about to wax for the first time, check out these 7 tips to getting the most of your brazilian wax.
7 Tips To Getting The Most Of Your Brazilian Wax
- Make sure waxing is their focus, not an add on. It seems like every place you go for a haircut or manicure offers waxing. And while there may be someone with some experience at these places, it is not generally their main focus. At His & Hers Waxing, it’s all in the name. It’s what we do.
- Cleanliness is key! Make sure the place you are going does not re-use wax sticks and that they focus on cleanliness. His & Hers Waxing has a strict no double dipping policy and makes the health and safety of their clients a number one priority.
- Ask about regrowth needed when booking. If you are transitioning from shaving to waxing, you need to allow for some regrowth. Generally 3-4 weeks will do but consult with the wax experts on the phone when you call.
- Exfoliate the day before your wax. By exfoliating, you are removing dead skin which will make your wax more effective… ie, smoother!
- If you are nervous about pain, consider ibuprofen. Our wax technicians are very experienced and fast. This will help minimize discomfort during your wax. However, if you are nervous you can take ibuprofen 30-60 minutes before your appointment.
- Keep To A Waxing Schedule. Regular waxing will not only keep your wax in the perfect shape, it will eventually mean being able to spread out your appointments a bit more. The experienced wax technicians at His & Hers Waxing will recommend a schedule for you. Keeping to that schedule is key to long lasting results.
- Don’t be discouraged if you have a quicker regrowth. First it is important to acknowledge that everyone will have a different regrowth rate. In the beginning, it may be a little quicker. But with consistency and proper care, you will be able to enjoy smooth and lasting results.
Book Wax Appointment Online Today
Whether you have waxed before or this will be your first appointment, we have you covered. Click here to book online. Have questions? Call or text our wax experts at (801) 449-0527 today. They are available to address any concerns you may have and get you on your way to swimsuit (and whatever else) ready!