5 Benefits To Brazilian Wax
If you are considering getting a Brazilian wax you may have some anxiety, about the pain or the discomfort of being exposed to a stranger. But I’m here to tell you… it is worth it. In this article we will go over what a Brazilian Wax is as well as 5 benefits to Brazilian Wax.
What Is A Brazilian Wax?
First you need to understand what a Brazilian Wax is. It involved hair removal from the belly button, down the front and all the way through the back. It is literally known as the “bare wax” because it removes all hair on, around, and beyond the bikini zone. You may choose to leave a small triangle or strip but if all the nooks and crannys are waxed, it is still a Brazilian.
Benefits Of A Brazilian Wax
- Comfort: You know the super clean feeling you get after a good shave? Imagine that but multiply it. That is how your skin will feel after a Brazilian Wax.
- Exfoliation: A Brazilian wax can help remove dead skin cells to improve the smoothness of your skin.
- Increased Confidence: You know how you wear sexy underwear to make yourself feel sexy? Even when nobody else knows? You’ll find a good Brazilian Wax will do the same thing.
- Longer Time Before Doing Maintenance: When you shave, you can expect regrowth within 2-3 days. Which means shaving again if you want to maintain the hair free feeling. With waxing, you can expect 3-4 WEEKS before regrowth occurs. This saves SO much grooming time.
- Hair Growth Becomes Sparser: Shaving can actually increase hair thickness while waxing removes it from the root. This ensures that hair growth will get thinner and sparser over time.
So if you are ready to take hair removal to the next step, text or call us at 801-449-0527 to schedule your next appointment.